[thelist] To those ones who can't wait till release...

James Wampler - Evolt evolt at jwampler.com
Thu Dec 20 13:21:42 CST 2001

What specifically does Diego's medical history have to do with posting a
screenshot of Photoshop 7?  I didn't see anything in Diego's message that
indicated that he himself took the screenshot, and even if he did, I would
suggest that posting a screenshot of a beta release of extremely popular and
highly anticipated software is of several orders of magnitude less then
posting someone's personal medical history.  Adobe actually benefits from
this kind of thing, specifically because of the buzz it generates across the
internet.  Also, where as I would be upset if someone stole my code or
graphics and used them on their website, I would be flattered if someone
posted a screenshot of one of my sites and said it was cool.

James Wampler
evolt at jwampler.com