[thelist] Memory question

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 21 09:40:01 CST 2001

Hi Sharon -

With prices what they are, you should go for the 256Mb module.. It will
probably only cost an extra $20US. If your motherboard supports PC133
RAM, get that. Not only is it faster, but its also future proof - if you
get a new machine somewhere down the line, you could use the memory in
that machine(which will probably be a 133Mhz board)

hth :)

.djc.