[thelist] new site:: nmachina.com

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Fri Dec 21 12:15:05 CST 2001

Not sure who posted this originally or who built the site or even if
someone's addressed this issue but....
The overlib code you are using is breaking on my mac ie5.0/os9.1 (it seems
fine but slow in my NN4.08/MAC) go to my website and grab a newer overlib
version(3.33 you've got 3.30) which can solve all of this. I spent a lot of
time fiddling with this script , it's major fragile.

http://www.pupilchoke.com/business/overlib.js

also make sure that you place the overlib call and it's associated div
proper immediately after the body tag just as I've done here:
 http://www.pupilchoke.com/business/portfolio.htm

PLZ make no judgements about my site it's NOT live and is completely
unfinished.

cheers,
Adam.