[thelist] Problem creating a style in Fireworks

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 11:53:10 CST 2001

For the Fireworks users:

I have a question about creating a new style in Fireworks.  Although I have
created styles in the past, they have been simple gradient types.  This
particular style I'm trying to create now is more complex using strokes and
effects to give the appearance of the colored portion of the eye.  For some
reason I won't save as a style.  Does anybody have an idea why?

I will be glad to send the file off list to look into why it won't save as a
style.

Thanks,

Bob

---