[thelist] Can you give me the best xmas present ever? javascript

John Ward wardsuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 24 06:19:33 CST 2001

HELP 'make my day'

Please could you help me I have a java-scriptthat
keeps coming back & saying,

location is not an object

Please see below:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=java-scriptgt;
<!--
function fnChangeFrame(frmName, frmSrc) {
  var objFrame = top[frmName];
  objFrame.location.replace(frmSrc);
}

function fnSwapMulti(frm1, frm1Src, frm2, frm2Src) {
// assumes param 1 for frame 1, etc.
 fnChangeFrame(frm1, frm1Src);
 fnChangeFrame(frm2, frm2Src);
}

file://-->
</SCRIPT>

I cannot figure out what is wrong, having now tried
for 8 weeks, but search engines don't seem to like it.

The web site sometimes works? See web site below:

http://www.themonroecentre.com

The one below does not work at all

http://www.themonroecentre.co.uk

keeps comming up with as below?

I would be forever grateful if you could help.

Mery Xmas to all

john