[thelist] Colouring email (was: Offtopic: Outlook - dumb question)

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Dec 25 19:16:39 CST 2001

However, I'm trying to organize by email addresses that contain
macromedia.com. When the email comes in, and it's someone in my address
book, for example, foo at macromedia.com = Bob Patterson, the rule doesn't
work anymore. Outlook says "I know that foo at macromedia.com is Bob, so
I'll ignore the email address."

Again, this _should_ be simple, but it's not.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus