[thelist] Problem creating a style in Fireworks

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 26 15:52:20 CST 2001

Hi JD,

This issue has been taken care of.  Basically the problem was that I had to
many objects in the style I was trying to create.  A style in Fireworks
can't be created with more than one layer and more than one object, however,
the number of effects doesn't matter.

This particular style was that of an eye and I made it a little more complex
than I should have for a new style, the styles I had done in the past were
simple gradients.

If your interested in what I came up with I'd be glad to send it to you
offline.

Thanks,
Bob