[thelist] ASP Question: If there is nothing to pull from the database...

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Dec 27 14:56:35 CST 2001

Hey Josh,

Is there an advantage to using your approach as opposed to the one Paul
suggested, which was

"If objRS.Eof AND objRS.Bof Then"

?

Personally, I use Paul's approach .. but I'm always eager to learn
new/better ways to doing things if they exist.

What do others do/prefer ?

Thanks,

Michele
(p.s.  for some odd reason your message was held in the queue awaiting
approval .. not sure why that is though .. mime type perhaps?)