[thelist] site header and logo (fwd)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sun Dec 30 11:00:17 CST 2001

Heather, the things you discuss here cover one of the largest holes in
my skillset - use of color. I think all of us could really benefit from
an article (or series of articles) expanding and explaining your
comments below. Techy folks like me who are trying to get a grip on the
artistic aspects of the web would really love a practical how-to, with
both theory and specific examples.

Your writing style is easy to read. Could I ask you to please consider a
bit of writing for evolt.org? I for one would eat it up.

Thanks for the great comments.

Joel at spinhead.com