[thelist] Review requested: My first project

Mustapha Ali mali_subscribe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 22:59:21 CST 2001

Thanks a lot Mark......the site still has got a long way to go........i
haven't started to clean up the coding as yet......i'm concentrating on
getting content up (and believe me when I say the content is coming in
sloooow)......i'd say by the end of February the coding will be much
improved..........thanks for your feedback.