[thelist] Review requested: My first project

Mustapha Ali mali_subscribe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 00:22:54 CST 2001

Hello Profijj

About the JavaScript issue, even though I want a site functional without
the need for JavaScript support it was not possible to do so because of
how the information had to be presented.......the navigation in the
original site was really confusing at times and in my opinion u had to
use the site and get the hang of it a before being able to move around
properly.  Because of that I wanted a more efficient navigation scheme
and my choices were JavaScript or Flash.....and since JavaScript is
built into the browser I naturally went that way.........so unless there
is another way of doing this (remember I am new to web design and
development) I don't think I can do otherwise.  The next posting of the
updated site due at the end of January will test for JavaScript support
and notify the user.....i hope this cleared it up a little???

The coding will be cleaned up and converted to XHTML as the final
activity of the project.......i am concentrating on posting a working
site right now. There logos are going be as u suggested and I'm hoping I
get them before the middle of January.........thanks for the Alt text
tip tho.......i'll put them as well!!!!!

Thanks for your feedback
Allan.