[thelist] Also Graphics Related

Chad Savage :: zTc jg3_savage at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 16:40:48 CST 2002

At 03:54 PM 1/2/02 -0500, Salvatore Palmisano burped up the following nugget of wisdom:
>Currently Im manually creating each thumbnail and having to maintain
>two directories (one for thumbs and one for original sizes).  Id like to
>automate the resizing of the images, but I havent found much in the way of
>examples.

There are a variety of freeware automatic thumbnailing applications out there  -  if you're on a PC, try <http://www.nonags.com> for starters. I found one (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head - it's at home and I'm at work) that was very customizable and thumbnailed, linked and generated pretty clean HTML for an entire folder of images at once. Very handy.

HTH

::: Chad Savage, aka zTc
::: Jackson Gray 3
::: <http://www.jacksongray3.com>