[thelist] Also Graphics Related

Dave W dw at clara.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 08:56:26 CST 2002

Salvatore

Have you got Dreamweaver / Fireworks? Dreamweaver has a add-in command to
create a photo album. Fireworks will also do batch processing.

You could also try GIMP (http://www.gimp.org) - it seems to do just about
everything! So much that it's complexity scares me off it. Does anyone use
GIMP on a regular basis? What do you think of it?

Dave