[thelist] Simple graphics question (front page comment)

Rebecca Milot-Bradford RMilot-Bradford at nsca-lift.org
Thu Jan 3 09:39:39 CST 2002

> Is there a trick to get server side includes to show up
> in front page v
> 2002?

I don't know if this will help you at all, but ... I use a lot of SSI with
Frontpage (stuck with it for the same reason you are) and I have never found
a way to view the SSI material within the final assembled page when you are
viewing it in Frontpage. However, the client will be able to edit the
include page by opening that page in FP. If they want to see the whole
assembled page with the include, they will need to "preview in browser". If
they want to move the include around within the page, they will need to open
the page in "html view" (one of the tabs at the bottom of the screen) and
edit by hand.