[thelist] Also Graphics Related

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Fri Jan 4 09:55:52 CST 2002

Use Actions. What you do is you hit Record, then do the thing you
want to save as an action, then stop recording. Actions are in the
same palette with the History functions.

At 5:36 PM +1000 1/4/02, Adrian Fischer wrote:
>Does anyone know if this can be done in PSP 6.  I cant seem to find any way
>to save commands?
>
>Regards
>
>Adrian Fischer

Julia Frizzell                               http://www.sfad.org/julia
glyneth at sfad.org                           http://www.theblackroad.org
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                 AIM: CalderCFS / ICQ: 8458071
"No, no, no, it's an omen! It's a higher power, trying to tell me
through bunnies, that we're all gonna die. Oh, God." -- Anya, The Gift