[thelist] looking for easier way to build long forms

Bill Lovett bill at ilovett.com
Fri Jan 4 14:20:14 CST 2002

Hi Ron,

I figured fullblown questionnaire software might be too much power for my purposes
(since I'm just coding the form rather than deciding what goes on it), but
following your advice brought me to an Apache mod that looks promising:

http://gathering.itm.mh.se/modsurvey/

And surveymonkey looks even nicer. Thanks!

-bill