[thelist] Achieve tabled images-style layout with CSS - HELP!

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Mon Jan 7 16:18:37 CST 2002

You're going to need to put your images in separate DIV's in order to lay them flush against each other. you need to actually assign left and top positions to each and every image in order to do what you're trying to do, not just throw
them all in one div, which is basically just like putting them in a regular HTML page, and then throwing them whole thing on a layer. May I ask why you can't use any tables at all? In a case like this I would probably use 95% CSS and 5%
tables, using simple tables, for instance, for the row of buttons, so that I could slice them and fit them snug against each other.

Matt