[thelist] site review (portfolio)

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Mon Jan 7 16:36:04 CST 2002

hi pedrito

> I quit my job today :)

toast for the courage!

> and put my portfolio online. Any comments on
> http://petervandijck.net
> from a potential employers point of view are very much appreciated.
> Peter

it is very good, the organization is really neat, also the case
studies...
could i take a lot of ideas from it for mine?

i think it's very effecive at saying what you're about and what you're
worth

technical issues:

on NN4.75/win some of the text (like the bulleted list on the front
page) are displayed in times, instead of verdana

on IE5.5/win the last item on the menu breaks into the second line

the rest is just fantastic from here, well done
good luck

btw, while you're still free... woud you have some time to give us a
hand with the evolt.org redesign? (all other IA's out there invited too)

http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/evolt-ia/index.html

discussion takes place here: