[thelist] web companies in NY

Peter Van Dijck peter.vandijck at vardus.com
Tue Jan 8 09:16:12 CST 2002

> Being a resident of NYC, I can tell you that you're a brave man for moving
> here right now. Not in the personal safety sense, but in the job market
sense, because the market is quite tight right now. I don't mean to be
discouraging,There's always work somewhere, but you should expect up to a
3-4 month job hunting process and heavy competition. Of course, apartments
are dirt cheap in Battery Park City! (that's the neighborhood right next to
G-Zero).

Thanks for the info Matt! Good stuff. I'll buy you a beer when I get there!

I am ready for a few months of job hunting if nessecary. And I'm looking for
an affordable place to stay for the first weeks until I find a place to stay
as well, if you have any tips on accomodation send'em my way!
Peter
portfolio: http://petervandijck.net