[thelist] SGML files - no idea where to start

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Tue Jan 8 11:36:03 CST 2002

Is the publisher available to help you? They apparently have a procedure
they've been using to publsih the files all this time.
You might also want to ask this question on the Webdesign-L list
(www.webdesign-l.com). The List Mom there, Steve Champeon, worked in SGML
before the Web even came along, and he might have some insight.