[thelist] Coldfusion: getting javascript variables

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 9 12:57:33 CST 2002

> are you saying you get the output of "#form.text#" (without
> the quotes)?

Correct.

> if so, there's something messed up with your coldfusion
> server install.
>
> is your machine publicly accessible?  if so, send me the
> information offline to test it out and i'll try to help you
> get this figured out.

Unfortauntely I'm behind a firewall and right now can't give access to
the public due to the setup.

This should work, because the Cold Fusion test doc says Cold Fusion
works fine, and another Cold Fusion test pages seem to work fine. It is
just this simple form one that does not work.

Could this be because it is on a local machine, handling forms and
variables differently?

Thanks

ted