[thelist] center alignment in Netscape 6.2 & Mozilla.... & Critque

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 05:44:08 CST 2002

List,

  I think I'm going round the twist, I've just finished working on a
  site - Well almost finished save for the fact that: The client
  wishes for everything to be centered, which it is in IE5.5 & 6 also
  in Netscape 4.7 yet in Netscape 6.2 certain things - mainly pictures
  that are in tables nested 3 deep, refuse to centre no matter what I
  do.

  Hopefully somebody out there knows the reason why this is happening.
  I am inclined to beleive it is due to the table nesting.

  Please feel free to comment on the site, be as brutal as you like.  (I
  want to know if my gut feelings are correct).

  The address is www.cutthorne.co.uk

--
tia
 kristina