[thelist] Content flow between columns

// kerin | airside.co.uk kerin at airside.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 09:31:03 CST 2002

I spent quite a bit of time battling it out with the scripts used on IHT.
Its superb work, and incredibly well-written, but the content isnt actually
flowing : each column holds the entire article, and the columns are scrolled
up and down to clip out the relevant sections in each column when the
browser is resized.

As far as I'm aware, CSS-2 can't handle the reflowing of content between
divs - that¹s proposed for CSS-3.

--
Kerin Cosford
Codemonkey