[thelist] automatic 'calendar in a table' script

david currey david.currey at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 11 19:11:50 CST 2002

Hi,

here is an example output from a dreamweaver behavior.

http://space.craft.free.fr/calendar.html

it might help a little bit if you have to create your own. One thing i have
noticed( from my own work and also on some other big sites that have used
this) is that ie5 mac doesn't draw the table properly, IE5.1 mac draws it
fine. I can't speak for windows browsers. I can't get it to work in opera
either and i'd love to know how.

anyway, just trying to help

on 1/12/02 12:51 AM, spinhead at evolt at spinhead.com wrote:

> more intuitive if they were displayed as a year-on-a-page calendar instead
> of just lists of dates. Anyone know of a script before I write one?

david currey

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/space.craft/