[thelist] Site Check: www.chadsavage.com

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Fri Jan 11 20:51:13 CST 2002

Hey Chad,

Your background/text colour combination creates a most unpleasant reading
experience. Had me squinting the whole way through. Tried resizing the
text, but your css didn't allow for that. Not great for someone who wants
to skim through.

Also, when I think "Qualifications", what you had in that section isn't
exactly what came to mind... Those aren't so much qualifications as
Experience... or something else.

Under Employment, any reason not to include a link to websites of those
companies listed?

In Samples, took me a while to figure out the logic behind the sub-headers
Logos : Websites : Flash : Print : Illustration

The colon isn't immediately recognised as a delimiter of information on the
same level. It's more commonly used to illustration sub-sections, so this
is somewhat confusing at first glance.

That's about it. Good luck job hunting.

Oh, one more thing. For the rest of my life I'll always be wary of a web
developer who prefaces a site with "If this site is screwed up, it ain't my
fault" type statements. That's just me though.

regards.
-marc

At 1/11/2002 06:27 PM, Zombo typed: