[thelist] beta site using Authorize.net

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:59:05 CST 2002

Hi Kristy,

It seems the email is not being validated correctly.  foo at foo.info was
determined to be _not_ valid.

I think it is better to put each input field on its own row (similar to
Amazon).  Putting multiple fields on the same row makes the user have to
work more to understand what a particular field is for - compared with one
field/row and having the label right next to the field.  Also, it makes
forms easier for people using screen readers.

-phil