[thelist] PHP content management (without MySQL!)

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 16:53:22 CST 2002

I wrote a CMS for a client which generates static files from templates
etc..
As it generates files there is no need for a database - however this was
a bespoke solution and I am not aware of any out of the box systems
which run without a database.

Basically because it's based around templates you can parse out the
content which changes (the body text etc..) change it and save the file
etc.. With relative ease.
If you decide to program something yourself I would be happy to lend
some pointers.

R.Livsey

---