[thelist] RegExp in ColdFusion?

Josh Earl jearl at adel.tafe.sa.edu.au
Sun Jan 13 18:47:03 CST 2002

Hi All,

I'm in the process of plodding through my first Web Application with Cold
Fusion, armed with nothing but a very basic knowledge of backend stuff, and
the help files... I've come to a bit of a problem.

I've been scanning through the knowledge base which comes with ColdFusion
Studio, but I cant find anything except example code as to doing regular
Expression stuff in the CFML. I can do it fine in Javascript, but I was
looking for more code validation than JS provides.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good resource on this?

I dont think I'm really up to doing this in the SQL yet.

Thanks,

Josh