[thelist] javascript trick sought

Chris Price chris.price at stl.org
Tue Jan 15 07:56:48 CST 2002

I have a book called 'Javascript for the world wide web' ISBN:0201354632.
which I think has the information you are looking for

There is a companion web site where you can find the scripts

http://www.chalcedony.com/javascript3e/

You will need the section "Working with browser windows" and its all about
parent & child windows

--
Chris