[thelist] Beware! TurboTax 2001 Automatically Installs IE5.5

Pat Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Tue Jan 15 15:23:09 CST 2002

Aaron:

That's good to know, but even a standard install should *always* give you
that option --*especially* if it's not mentioned in the installation
instructions and it's a completely different program by a different
manufacturer than what you purchased and not essential to the program.
Hopefully, this will be a heads-up to others.

Pat