[thelist] Tomcat for dummies? pt2

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Tue Jan 15 22:11:25 CST 2002

Thanks for the direct point to it.  I was rather ill that morning when I
was attempting this and was trying to do it the hard way.  New question.....

I have installed apache, php, mysql and tomcat.  All works fine with the
exception of tomcat.  It works fine on port 8080, but I would like it to
work on post 80.  I have searched google, but can't anything that helps.

I built apache, php and mysql from source but, tomcat from the binaries
located below.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Chris