[thelist] CSS Input Borders

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Wed Jan 16 02:37:43 CST 2002

I don't think that you can reliably control all parts of form fields
using CSS, as they form part of the browser interface rather than the
page. The only thing that you could try would be to make the colour of
the border the same as the page background, which will make it disappear.

Regards
Mark Howells
<http://www.mark.ac>