[thelist] HTML question <dummy>

Peter Van Dijck peter.vandijck at vardus.com
Wed Jan 16 08:21:00 CST 2002

A simple HTML question:
we have a link like this:
onclick="javascriptarent.popwin('#request.self#/fa/#fusebox.thisCircuit#..sh
owRules&competitionID=#competitionGetDetail1.competitionId#&suppressLayout=t
rue');">competition rules</a>

When you click it it pops up the window nicely but also jumps to the anchor
tag,which we don't want. If I remove the href, the cursor doesn't show the
little hand when you mouseover. I don't want to use CSS to show that hand
because that will work in not many browsers.

Surely there must be a way to have the hand show up without using the href.
How do you guys sove this?

Peter