[thelist] Any Ideas

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Jan 16 10:58:03 CST 2002

Bob,
About us section - our history and our partners,
Our Clients - first page
Case Studies - click on the helping cedar, the squares and case studies

Those should be the pages Bob.
We've got IE 6.x here on mac and pc and they work ok. Infact I owe this list
a fair bit, just from the issues that are raised here, i took it upon myself
to build a test pc with most of the browsers i could find on the evolt
browser pages - so i can test the sites happily.
Thing is ive now become the local browser compatibility guy in our office
and everyone keeps asking for help on their sites - well we live and learn.

I couldn't find any iFrames when I clicked around in IE 6 (Win2K). What
page(s) have them?