[thelist] Searching for Visual HTML Editor for Novices

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:32:41 CST 2002

Hello,
I don't know if you are searching for a visual HTML editing program or any online editor. Please don't mind if my reply does not
help you.
I am using "Macromedia Dreamweaver 4" for web page editing. It provides the user a full control on content and HTML code
simultaneously. Just try it. I hope you'll find it very helping and user friendly.
Thank you!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/