[thelist] Xitami server, PHP extensions, and Sablotron

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Jan 17 19:55:41 CST 2002

help! I am far from being knowledgeable in how to set up servers... Very far
from it

Right now, I'm running Windows ME, with Xitami as my server. This is just my
local dinky machine, not a production machine. :)

I successfully installed PHP onto Xitami, and have been happily developping
for a few days, until I tried to do some XSL stuff from within my PHP code.
Seems I need to install the Sablotron Extension to PHP.

I looked around, and found where the extensions are listed in php.ini , I
activated php_sablo.dll

Now Xitami insists it's being overloaded, please try again later.   ( ? I'm
alone on this puter, and my project is quite simple, I assure you)

If I remove the extension, Xitami is back to normal but the function
xslt_create() is not found.

Nicole