[thelist] PWS & ASP

Chris Anderson ckanderson at powersurfr.com
Fri Jan 18 07:15:31 CST 2002

Hey Everyone,

I asked this before in the summer, and totally forgot the answer :)

Anyway, I just formatted the computer, and have to get PWS set up on here...
I chose it when I installed Windows, but for some reason I cant track it
down now...

And the second part is that I need to have ASP working with it... I had this
all working before, and I dont think it took too much work to get it all
done.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Chris Anderson

Photokyo - Digitally capturing the best Tokyo has to offer!
http://www.photokyo.com