[thelist] employment question

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Fri Jan 18 13:19:47 CST 2002

Peter -

When I went to live in the US in 1997, I did marry a native, that's a good
solution :-)
Web sites I browsed were very confusing, mostly run by immigration lawyers
who charge you for stuff you can get for free at the local post office (if
you knew it) ...
This was a good resource back then, I suggest just lurking and maybe post a
question here:
http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de&group=misc.immigration.usa

Good luck
Matthias