[thelist] Which browsers to download for testing

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 21:36:05 CST 2002

I need a little help in deciding which browsers to download for testing.  I
currently run everything under ie 5.5, I would like to limit the amount of
browsers on my system to the top 3 major browsers for testing my projects
(only because it's going to slow down my system quite a bit).

Which browsers should I download and which version of those suggested?

Bob

---