[thelist] question - homepage? webpage? website

alpha at student.uci.agh.edu.pl alpha at student.uci.agh.edu.pl
Sat Jan 19 21:40:28 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 08:40:31PM +0100, Magnus ?stergaard wrote:
> So I ask everyone, please stop using the word amateure as something bad,
> or degrading. The propper way IMHO is to only use the words Pro/Am. to
> describe if money has changed hands. They do not by them self state

The problem is that English is not my native language, and in my
native language calling somebody 'amator' is a bit degrading. So sorry
abut the confusion - I'll be using this words in proper way, I promise
:))

However this doesn't change my opinion that 'homepage' means not only
a simple page about somebody's cat or parrot...

Bye

   _.|._ |_  _.  |  Adam Byrtek, alpha at irc.pl
  (_|||_)| |(_|  |  gg 1802819