[thelist] web server setup

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Sun Jan 20 13:48:53 CST 2002

Joel,

OK, no problem.

Under the assumption that you have already created the site in IIS, right
click on it in the left pane of the management console and select
properties.  On the website tab, click "Advanced..."  Click the "Add..."
button to add a new IP:port/header combination to the list.  The site will
now respond to whatever combinations you've added.  That's it!

-joshua