[thelist] Which browsers to download for testing

Bill Lovett bill at ilovett.com
Mon Jan 21 11:28:12 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 11:02:02PM -0600, Ken Kogler wrote:

> Is there any way to emulate a Mac or Linux enviroment on my PC? (I could
> dual-boot w/ Linux, but not with Mac)

http://www.vmware.com will do the job for running Linux from within
Windows.  It allows you to run a computer
in a computer. Actually, as many computers in a computer as your
computer can handle. It's probably the only safe way you'll be able to run
multiple versions of IE, too, without getting tangled up in dual
booting and things like that.

I don't think there's a way to run Mac under Windows.

-bill