[thelist] Introduction + CSS sites with changeable designs.

ryan manville ryan at ryanmanville.com
Mon Jan 21 13:18:52 CST 2002

Michael...

this site just launched last week and is CF based...
once your registered you can select a between
5 or so color schemes.....all of course just pointing to a css file...

http://www.yayhooray.com/

A good place to talk about design as well.
Which may be a bonus feature for your students..:)

hope this help
//manville