[thelist] W2K: Killing IIS?

Eöl eol1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 14:28:16 CST 2002

server or pro?

on server, just go into start>>settings>>control
panel>>add/remove programs>>Add/Remove Windows
Components>>uncheck the IIS>>next ... that is all
there is to it.   Shouldn't break anything unless you
are actually using IIS for anything.

on pro, got me..i don't use it for serving.  shouldn't
really affect anything though that i can think of as
long as you aren't actually using its services.

eöl