[thelist] RE: Recommended JavaScript book (Bob Boisvert)

Tim Kuhn tkuhn at eproject.com
Mon Jan 21 18:33:59 CST 2002

I could not agree more with Spinhead on this one. Thau's tutorial got me
going real well. Take your time and do the tests. Another great online
tutorial is Joe burns's at  http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/jsp/
once again don't cheat yourself and not do the assignments. After that
Danny Goodman's book is a great reference for the newer scripter. I
learned of that book on this list and it really got me going in the
world of scripting. Good luck!

Tim Kuhn
Software Engineer
eProject