[thelist] Font Manager?

Olly Hodgson gnarly at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 04:36:20 CST 2002

Hi,

I now have about three zillion billion fonts[1] installed on my PC. I cant
cope anymore!

I need a tool, preferably free (getting my boss to buy stuff is fiendish)
where I can preview them all quickly and easily. Any ideas?

Olly.

[1] Perhaps a minor exaggeration :-)

<tip type="Getting around the Server Cache">
Uploading your new website and nothing is changing? Press Refresh and its
still the same! Argh! What's going on!?

Its quite likely to be the server cache. In Internet Explorer, you can get
around it by pressing Ctrl+F5 - this will get the latest version of the
document from the server for you.
</tip>