[thelist] Looping through an updte query in php

john corry john at neoncowboy.com
Tue Jan 22 15:26:14 CST 2002

http://216.157.37.183/edit_rates.php

I have this form (generated by PHP from a MySQL DB) that allows a user to
edit rates information for a number of vacation properties.

For each record in my 'rates' table, there is one row in the form that
contains 4 text inputs with the rates for that record.

I need to write a script that will write each of the input field's contents
to the DB. Obviously, I don't want to hard code the SQL to reflect each row
(what happens when I add a property?) But I don't know how to get all the
form inputs as an array and loop through them, constructing the proper SQL
as I go <though I did just give myself a little hint...it will use an array
loop>

Any tips?

...speaking of tips
<tip>
http://www.artlung.com/lab/other/ws_ftp_password_decoder/

Forgot an FTP password but have the password stored in a WS_FTP.ini file?
This handy URL has a script which translates a WS_FTP password from it's
encoded form back to text.
</tip>

John Corry
Neon Cowboy Design