[thelist] Konqueror web browser questions

Andrew Clover and at doxdesk.com
Tue Jan 22 15:52:27 CST 2002

> I guess my main question is whether or not a majority of the people using
> Konqueror would have their systems set up in such a way (as described below)
> so that it would crash when dealing with Flash. Or would they be more likely
> to "install Qt without OpenGL support".

I would imagine they'd do *something*. I mean, there are so many pages with
Flash on, they'd be crashing all the time otherwise! I wouldn't worry about
it. Maybe Konqueror users don't generally have Flash installed or something.

I'm not a regular Konq user (yet), but I've never seen it crash. Its
JavaScript implementation seems pretty solid too. I was quite impressed
with it, for such a less-well-known browser.

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com
http://and.doxdesk.com/