[thelist] php: problem with variable

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Wed Jan 23 08:45:30 CST 2002

Hi Michael-

Are you certain that the submit button is named "submit" and that the "type"
attribute for that element isn't what you were looking at?

I try not to use that technique anyhow.  You can do some other things like
add an "action" hidden input to your form (this is what I usually do) that
says something more intuitive like "processEmail" and then check for that to
see if you actually process the form or display it (I just prefer this to
checking for a button).

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net