[thelist] Advice/help on drop-down menus for IE4.5 for Mac

Michael Knepher mknepher at darnell.com
Wed Jan 23 10:42:31 CST 2002

Hello everybody,

I'm coding the website for my church and am using Project Seven's
AutoLayer and Snap-It extensions to build a navigation bar with
drop-down menus. On most of the browsers I've tested it on, the menus
work great, but the only one that's not fully supported is the one most
commonly used by the church staff - IE 4.5 for Mac. I know that one
option is to disable the drop-downs for that browser, but that's not
ideal. Does anyone know of any resources for workarounds (other than
telling the staff to upgrade their browsers)?

The site is accessible at http://www.bluethingy.com/mknepher/stjames/

Thanks,
Michael Knepher